Monday, June 2, 2008

a lil catch up

So here is a little bit of a catch up on my life since my last post.


  • I am back home from school. I am working at Target and working hard I am. I have been very busy working with only a few days off each week. I will definitly be one tired girl at the end of the summer.

  • I miss my roomies more than anything. It is so weird to not wake up to my 3 amazing roomies every morning, and not having them there at all hours of the day/night for me to vent to. August 2nd can't come soon enough.

  • Jason and I are as happy as ever. We just celebrated our 11 month the other day. We are very excited to see each other and everyone else at convention.
  • Convention is fast approaching and I am very excited to see everyone and just spend time with my besties!!
  • I passed the writing portion of the PRAXIS but unfortunatley I have to retake the reading portion this summer!

Well I guess that is about it for now. Until next time. I will try my hardest to post more on here...I really like getting my thoughts out of my head.

No comments: